On Saturday, Nov. 27, the following lots require a GAME DAY PERMIT — regular campus parking registration is NOT VALID. All unauthorized vehicles must be removed prior to 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 27.
AppalCART will be running game day routes — download the TransLoc app for real-time passenger information.
Restricted parking areas
Vehicles parked in the following areas without a game day permit will be towed at the owner’s expense beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 27:
- ALL lots near Kidd Brewer Stadium. These include Bowie/Eggers Lot, Champions Lot, East Stadium Gate Lot, North End Zone Lot, Quinn Center Lot, Softball Lot, Stadium Deck, Stadium Lot and Top of the Rock Lot.
- Beasley Complex Lot
- Broyhill Music Lot
- Duncan/Rankin Lot
- Greenwood Lot
- Hill Street Lot
- Holmes Lot
- John E. Thomas Lot
- Legends Lot
- Library (College Street Parking Deck)
- Peacock Lot
- Rivers Street Parking Deck
- Schaefer Center Lot
- Student Recreation Center Lot (SRC)
- University Drive (runs from Watson-Brumit Hall to Roess Dining Hall)
Parking areas available to students
It is strongly suggested that students move their vehicles on Friday afternoon/evening to the following unrestricted areas in order to avoid being towed:
- Appalachian 105 Lot
- Bodenheimer Drive Lots (between the Student Recreation Center and Mountaineer Hall)
- South Lot (top of Bodenheimer Drive beside the wind turbine/baseball stadium)
- State Farm Lot
Use the campus interactive map to locate these parking areas.
Your cooperation is appreciated! Please contact Parking and Transportation with any questions at 828-262-2878 or email@example.com.