Most parking areas on the campus require a Yosef Club permit for access on game day. All unauthorized vehicles (including those belonging to faculty, staff, and students, as well as state-owned vehicles) must be removed from these restricted areas prior to 8:00 a.m. Please pay careful attention to the information below in order to avoid expensive parking citations and towing fees.
Restricted Faculty/Staff Parking Areas On Game Day
All vehicles without proper game day permit will be removed by towing beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- All lots accessed via Stadium Drive. These include the large Stadium Deck, lower Stadium Lot, Champions Lot, Top of the Rock, Softball Lot, Justice Lot, Bowie/Eggers Lot, Garwood Lot, Quinn Lot, and East Stadium Gate Lot.
- Beasley Broadcasting Complex
- Broyhill Music Lot
- Doughton Lot
- Duncan/Rankin Lot
- Greenwood Lot
- Hill Street Lot
- Holmes Center Gated Lot
- John Thomas Lot
- Legends Lot
- Library Deck
- Peacock Lot
- Rivers Street Deck (unless displaying a Rivers Deck permit)
- Schaefer Center Lot
- Student Recreation Center Lot
- University Drive (entire length from Founders Hall to Roess Dining Hall, plus spaces along Center Street)
Parking Areas for Faculty/Staff Who Are Working
You must display a valid faculty/staff parking permit.
- Administration Lot
- East Howard Lot (behind Plemmons Student Union)
- Founders Hall Lot
- Harper Hall/Kerr Scott Lot
- Holmes Center (ungated area near Hardees ONLY)
- King Street Lots (between College of Education and Earth Fare)
- Octagon (underneath, accessed from Duncan Lot)
- Turchin Center Lot
- Valborg Lot