Most campus parking areas have specific restrictions during move-in, homecoming (September 29, 2018), and home football game days.
The campus community will be notified of these restrictions via electronically mailed information, press releases and signage posted at the parking lot entrances.
Football game days
- Parking restrictions for students
- Parking restrictions for faculty and staff
- AppalCART Game Day Bus Routes
- Saturday, September 15, 2018 vs. Southern Miss
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 vs. Gardner-Webb
- Saturday, September 29, 2018 vs. South Alabama
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 vs. Louisiana
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 vs. Georgia State
- Saturday, November 24, 2018 vs. Troy
Appalachian is undertaking residence hall and stadium renovations, which will have some impact on event and football game day parking, beginning in 2018. There will be minimal impact for Yosef Club members for the 2018 season. Yosef Club members who will be affected will receive communications directly from the Yosef Club office.
Move-in (August 17-18)
Students will descend upon the campus on Friday, August 17 and Saturday, August 18 to move into their residence halls. Consequently, all parking areas in close proximity to the residence halls must be available exclusively for this activity. See parking areas restricted to move-in traffic only, and parking areas available to faculty/staff and students.
Information about parking restrictions and road closures for the homecoming parade will be posted in September.