Most campus parking areas have specific restrictions during move-in, homecoming, and home football game days.
The campus community will be notified of these restrictions via electronically mailed information, press releases and signage posted at the parking lot entrances.
Football game days
- Parking restrictions for students
- Parking restrictions for faculty and staff
- AppalCART Game Day Bus Routes
- Saturday, September 5, 2020 vs. Morgan State
- Saturday, September 26, 2020 vs. U Mass (Family Weekend)
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 vs. Louisiana
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 vs. Arkansas State (Homecoming)
- Saturday, November 14, 2020 vs. Georgia State
- Saturday, November 28, 2020 vs. Troy
Appalachian is undertaking residence hall and stadium renovations, which will have some impact on event and football game day parking, beginning in 2020. There will be minimal impact for Yosef Club members for the 2020 season. Yosef Club members who will be affected will receive communications directly from the Yosef Club office.
Move-in (August 12-15)
Students will descend upon the campus on Friday, August 16 until Sunday, August 18 to move into their residence halls. Consequently, all parking areas in close proximity to the residence halls must be available exclusively for this activity. See parking areas restricted to move-in traffic only, and parking areas available to faculty/staff and students.
Please see our Homecoming page for more information about homecoming parking restrictions.