Registration for faculty/staff parking permits begins on Wednesday August 1, 2018 at 9:00 AM.
How do faculty/staff register?
- Log into Appalnet and use the Employee tab to access the parking registration system.
- Permit will be mailed to your SIS address throughout the month of August.
- Be sure to provide accurate information and choose the correct permit. Changes cannot be made after you click submit!
- Important: Print a copy for your records once you complete the registration process!
- Permit fees will be deducted monthly from your paycheck.
- Faculty/staff members with a 2017-2018 perking permit must display their new permit no later than Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Faculty/staff members without at 2017-2018 permit must display their new permit by the first day of classes, which is Tuesday, August 21, 2018.
When can faculty/staff register?
- FULL TIME faculty/staff online registration opens on Wednesday August 1, at 9:00 AM. Once online registration closes all full time faculty/staff will need to register in person at the Parking & Traffic office.
- PART TIME faculty/staff must register in person in our office. Please bring a copy of your contract with you at the time of registration.
What are faculty/staff parking options?
- Rivers Street Deck or Library Deck $432.00 ($36 monthly)
- Surface Lots $276.00 ($23 monthly)
- Part Time Surface Lots $144.00 ($12 monthly)
- Reserved Spaces $576.00 ($48 monthly)
How can I become a carbon neutral commuter?
Sustain Appalachian and Parking Services are pleased to partner with Sterling Planet to purchase carbon offsets for university students, faculty, and staff. When you register for your parking permit, you will have the opportunity to participate in the Carbon Neutral Commuter program for an additional $8 charge. This will help Appalachian toward its goal of carbon neutrality by the year 2050.
Contact Parking & Traffic at 828-262-2878.