Online registration has closed. Please feel free to register in the Parking office located in the Rivers Street parking deck, or call 828-262-2878. 2021-2022 online registration will open August 2, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- Gather your vehicle info before you begin: vehicle color, make, and year; and the license plate number.
- Log into AppalNet and use the Employee tab to access the Parking Registration System.
- Click on Order Permits from the menu at the bottom of the page.
- Agree to the Terms of Service (PDF).
- Select permit. You may register for one parking permit and one carbon neutral offset. Once a permit type is selected, the system will reserve it for fifteen minutes.
- Click Add Vehicle and enter vehicle information or select the vehicles you want to add to your permit if they autopopulate from your permit last year.
- Click Confirm in the bottom right corner, then click the red Add Permit to Cart button in the bottom right corner to proceed.
- Enter your Contact Information and click the black Checkout button in the bottom right corner.
- After checkout you will receive a confirmation email of your registration by the end of the business day. Be sure to keep a copy of this for your records
PART TIME faculty and staff will register in person in our office at the Rivers Street Parking Deck. Please bring a copy of your contract with you at the time of registration. We can only sell part time permits based on the amount of time stated in the contract. Faculty members teaching 6 or less credit hours and staff members working 20 or less hours qualify for the part time parking rate.
*Pro Tip: Is your first choice sold out? Join the waiting list, and register for a different type of permit in the meantime!*
Additional Permit Information
- Permit fees displayed on the website are the amount that will be deducted monthly from your paycheck