AppalCART Routes on Football Game Days
HELP YOSEF FIGHT TRAFFIC CONGESTION.
RIDE APPALCART TO THE FOOTBALL GAME!
Why drive to campus and sit in traffic looking for a parking space? Ride the AppalCART! The following routes will operate on game day. Pay careful attention to the operating times, as some routes are different than others.
- BLUE – (1030am-830pm) Modified route (from the normal weekday schedule) that provides service to the WATAUGA COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES CENTER satellite parking area at the west end of Rivers Street. Campus pick up/drop off location for the game is at Peacock Circle.
- GREEN- (900am-830pm) Provides service on the 421 corridor east and west of downtown Boone. Route includes KENSINGTON MEADOWS,
- HIGH COUNTRY CONDOS, EAST VILLAGE, and TURTLE CREEK.
- ORANGE – (900am-830pm) Provides service on the 421 corridor east of Boone and the 105 Extension to College Street (ASU Library). Route includes MOUNTAINEER VILLAGE and BROWN BROTHERS APARTMENTS.
- PINK – (1030am-830pm) Provides service on 321 corridor to Raley Circle. Route includes PANHELLENIC HALL and UNIVERSITY HALL.
- POP 105- (900am-830pm) Provides service on the 105 corridor west of 321 to Raley Circle. Route includes POPLAR POINT and UNIVERSITY HIGHLANDS.
- PURPLE- (1030am-830pm) Provides service on the 321 corridor to Peacock Circle. Route includes VILLAGE AT MEADOWVIEW.
- RED – (830am-830pm) Provides service on 321 corridor to College Street (ASU Library).
- STATE FARM – (930am-830pm) Provides service from the State Farm Lot to Peacock Circle. *NOTE: Route does not travel up Stadium Drive on football game days.*
- TEAL- (915am-800pm) Provides service on the 105 corridor west of 321 to Peacock Circle. Route includes COTTAGES OF BOONE.